The apparitions at Medjugorje have been a source of much discussion and debate, but one of the things that has been consistently reported by the visionaries is their visions of Heaven.
- Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo has said that she saw Heaven as if it were a movie. She described the people there as radiating an inner light that showed how immensely happy they were. She also said that the trees, the meadows, and the sky were totally different from anything she knew on Earth, and that the light was much more brilliant.
- Vicka Ivankovic has said that Heaven is a vast space, and that it has a brilliant light which does not leave it. She said that it is a life which we do not know here on Earth, and that she saw people dressed in gray, pink, and yellow robes. They were walking, praying, and singing, and small angels were flying above them.
- Jakov Colo and Ivan Dragicevic have said that they were physically taken to Heaven by the Virgin Mary. They described it as a place of great beauty and happiness, where people were filled with love and peace.
The apparitions at Medjugorje offer a unique glimpse into what Heaven may be like. They provide hope and encouragement to those who are seeking a deeper understanding of the afterlife.
Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti, one of the six visionaries of Medjugorje, has said the following about Heaven:
- “Heaven is a place of great joy and peace. There is no pain or suffering, and everyone is filled with love.”
- “The people in Heaven are all the same age, and they are all dressed in white robes. They are constantly praising God and thanking Him for their salvation.”
- “Heaven is a place of great beauty. The trees, the flowers, and the sky are all much more beautiful than anything we know on Earth.”
- “Heaven is a place of great light. The light in Heaven is so bright that it cannot be described in words.”
- “Heaven is a place of great love. The love in Heaven is so strong that it cannot be imagined.”
Marija has also said that she has seen a vision of Heaven, but that she cannot describe it in detail. She said that it was “too beautiful” to be described in words.
It is important to note that the visions of Heaven reported by the visionaries are subjective experiences. They are not meant to be a literal description of what Heaven is like. However, they do offer us a glimpse into the possibility of a beautiful and joyful afterlife.
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading Mystic Post than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Mystic Post’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.